Direct Tax Services
Litigation and Disputes
Our Tax Litigation practice area focuses on representing clients before:
- Income Tax Appellate Tribunals
- Authority for Advance Rulings
- High Courts and Supreme Court of India
Our tax lawyers advise on a wide variety of cross-border transactions with particular emphasis on the following:
- Transfer Pricing
- Tax treaty issues
- International holding company structures
- Withholding tax issues
- Structuring inbound and outbound investments
- Corporate residence issues
- M&A related advisory
- Drafting and negotiating tax related documentation including tax warranties and indemnities
- Restructuring and Demergers
- Tax Due Diligence reviews
Tax Compliance & Assessments
- Preparation/Review of Return of Income of individuals, corporations, firms, and trusts
- Review/Assistance in advance tax computations and compliance
- Obtaining tax refunds
- Preparation and filing of appeals before the Commissioner of Income Tax(Appeals)
- Preparation and filing of revision and rectification petition
- Other compliance issues such as tax registration(PAN, TAN), dealing with issues of withholding tax and certification
Goods and Services Tax
Our Goods and Services Tax covers the entire tax legislation:
- VAT/Central Sales Tax
- Service Tax
- Central Excise and Customs
Advisory and Planning
- Assistance in minimizing tax incidence in interstate and intra-state sales.
- Assistance in availing permissible exemptions and concessions.
- Examining applicability of GST on different types of transactions/agreements.
- Transition planning
- Obtaining GST registration
- Identifying possible Input Tax credit available
- Computation of monthly/quarterly/annual tax liability
- Preparation and filing of periodic returns
- Filing and obtaining refunds
- Compliance with statutory requirements
- Attending and finalizing assessments proceedings before revenue authorities.
Representation & Litigation
We appear before adjudicating authorities including Tax Tribunals, High Courts and Supreme Court of India.
Tax Audit and Accountancy
We have Chartered Accountants as consultants, providing audit and accounting service to our clients on need basis.